Friday, June 3, 2011

First statement


This my very first entry. What should I say? How should I introduce my new venture? Why am I doing this? Who's going to read?
Questions and questions... I hope, my notes will answer on all of your questions. I would be happy if some of you will receive the answers
on your own questions. Here's a start. Here's my first statement:
"I'm here to talk about who I am. I'm here to be heard. Finally I'm here to find the best friend.
I'm intelligent and casual, friendly and liberal, spiritual, but not religious
I'm well-educated, personal-growth oriented and opened to new ideas.
In spare time I'm a blogger and a community volunteer-writer
(check my blogs "Cooking with Yiddishe mama" and "Dailywebnotes").
Love to share my opinion, help people to learn new ideas and explore world together.
I'm kind and supportive, loyal and caring, honest and sensitive.
I'm a great friend to have!
I like meeting new people, so please feel free to leave a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from you."

No comments:

Post a Comment