Thursday, July 7, 2011

Casting spiel

Do I have to write about it?.. We even don't know what the future for the show. It's just in Hollywood plans. The main question is do Jewish bachelors even deserve their own show... We already had and have some matrimonial ones on TV. Why do we need one more about Jewish single men?.. We just have to wait and vote/watch it, maybe new idea will work out. Truthfully speaking, I'm intrigued.

First of all, Hollywood must choose a right ones for casting. Who are they? Are they the best of the best ones?
For a second, who is going to choose them? How to pass a difficult requirements of Hollywood gurus? Do they need a SINGLE women-judges?
Who will decide who is right and who is wrong?

Definitely, I would like to know as much as possible about show. Maybe my
FB-friend Josie Goldberg
will help me. Let's talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment